Yay!I finally decided to start a new blog here but i still do not know how to use it..
I need help from u wy!haha
I finally had a bit of time to do some things that I have been putting off for quite some time now and this is one of it (didn't want to use the friendster one anymore cause it was too public ;) and I don't feel safe talking about some stuff there,you know what I mean right?)
Hopefully I can keep this blog going and not let it die like the previous one!
And yes there's still more to come here and I haven't even started ranting on the past few week's worth of torture!
Look out for the next post if you are interested!
Cheers~
2 comments:
Hehe! Do I get paid for my 'expertise' in this area?
Goodness, never knew you like pink. I wonder what rubbish queen has to say about your new blog lol. Have you told him?
Pieces of Me reminds me of Jojo's blog title lol. So where's the next entry? ;)
wat??hehe u get to tease me all u wan ;)
i dunno wat color to choose n pink seemed the most unlikely color so i just chose it
nope hvn tell him yet he still has work to do
is it same like jojo's blog??i din even noe
got other suggestions for my blog name?i reli dunno wat to call it la n i dowan to call it fay's blog again...
Post a Comment